Interested in being part of Changing Support, Changing Lives Reference Group?
Changing Support, Changing Lives is a three year project to help service providers get better at delivering self directed support. Self directed support is a way of giving people more choice and control over the services they use. The organisations involved include the Scottish Consortium for Learning Disability, ENABLE Scotland, InControl, LTCAS and IRISS.
The partnership would like people who use services and professionals to be involved in developing the project, and has agreed to set-up a Reference Group, which will enable those involved to:
- Learn about self directed support
- Learn about the Changing Support Changing Lives Project
- Give their views about the project as it goes along
- Make sure the views of people that use services and carers influence the way the project develops
- Take part in evaluating and monitoring Changing Support, Changing Lives
The group will meet four times a year. Further information, including person specification and contact details are available in the attached document.