Embedding the use of knowledge, innovation and evidence
This project will demonstrate the use of internet radio. It will provide a medium for disseminating and explaining research findings and discussing current topics and evidence sources, as well as promoting engagement between practitioners, policy makers, researchers and people who use services.
Three styles of programme are envisaged:
- Hosted discussion on a specific topic
- Feature or magazine style summarising policy, practice and opinion on a specific topic, for example, supporting people with dementia and their families
- Point of view monologue
- Improved engagement between professionals and individuals
- Demonstrate potential and encourage wider use of internet radio
- Greater awareness of evidence and better understanding about the implications of evidence for the social services
For further information, please contact Ian Watson.