WITTY (What's Important To You?)
WITTY for iPad can help you understand the positive assets and factors which you have and can better use in your day to day life.
By creating a visual listing of things you have done in the past, or things that you could do in the future you can help yourself stay well, connected and happy. You can also include things you could do to help yourself feel better when you are not feeling well.
Free for iPad, iOS 6 required.
WITTY was developed as an output of the Better Together funded ‘Social Assets in Action Project’, a partnership project between IRISS, East Dunbartonshire CHP and East Dunbartonshire Council, with support from the Third Sector. This development would not have been possible without the range of practitioners and people supported by services who tested and re-tested the app. To them we send our thanks and appreciation.
- Create a personalised map
- Choose icon(s) and place them on a map (from a preset library)
- Add text notes to each icon
- Resize, rotate, colour and move each icon
- Alter colour of each icon (from a choice of colours)
- Load/Delete map(s)
- Save map image to Camera Roll of Photos app
- View all notes. If you have network connectivity these may be emailed
- Set optional password on each map, with password recovery via memorable information
We are making the source code for this application available for non-commercial use by developers.
The code can be downloaded from the GitHub website.
This Work, WITTY (What's Important To You?), by IRISS is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 UK: Scotland license.