About the role
The Iriss Resources Manager makes sure that Iriss runs smoothly and efficiently and is a good place to work. You assist the CEO and the team to manage our finances; organise our HR; and make sure that we meet all the requirements of being a company and a charity.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a flexible, organised person who likes working with teams and has the following qualities:
- Diplomatic and customer focussed: we want everyone who comes into contact with Iriss to have a good experience. You are the kind of person who takes pride in solving problems and doing a good job.
- Committed to minimum process: we’re a small organisation and we don’t have time for excess process and paperwork. You should be comfortable and confident in getting rid of processes that aren’t needed.
- Happy to work in a team: we are a small, busy team that works hard to make best use of everyone’s skills.
- Able to learn and develop: you should be a confident problem solver and able to learn new skills, software and approaches independently with minimum supervision
You will have skills and experience in:
- Working confidently with numbers and financial information.
- Using accountancy software (Sage, FreeAgent, Xero, Quickbooks etc.)
- Working effectively and diplomatically with customers and colleagues.
- Providing financial or administrative support to a team.
- Using the Standard MS Office suite (or equivalent) in a work or study environment.
- Virtual hosting of meetings, groups or events online (Zoom, Teams etc)
You will have knowledge of:
- How not for profit (charity) organisations are run in terms of finance, admin and compliance.
- Financial reporting.
- Administration processes.
Read the attached job description for a full outline of tasks and responsibilities.
How to apply
Please complete both the application and equalities form and email these to: Dee.Fraser@iriss.org.uk (Iriss CEO) by 9am on Monday 19 April 2021.
Please don’t send us your CV. We won’t be able to accept it.
Interviews will be held on Monday 29 April on Zoom. The interview will include a short administrative and finance task (online), then a 45 minute interview.
If you have any access requirements for your interview let us know in your form so we can make sure these are in place for you on the day.