Event that will explore how we can commission care differently, with a particular focus on the potential of applying Human Learning Systems, a new approach to doing public management.
It'll also introduce the idea of how we might use experiments within public management practice as the method for change.
By attending the event, you’ll learn:
- What commissioning for outcomes really entails
- Practical tips on how to start applying Human Learning Systems to your work
- Examples of commissioning done differently at person, place and national levels
Confirmed speakers include:
- Olli-Pekka Heinonen, Director General, International Baccalaureate
- Dr Toby Lowe, Visiting Professor at Centre for Public Impact
- Manira Ahmed, Chief Officer, Public Health Scotland
- Claire Sweeney, Director for Place and Wellbeing, Public Health Scotland
- Mark Smith, Director of Public Service Reform at Gateshead Council
This is the first of two events that will look at how commissioning can be done differently.