We've published a Near Me in Social Services resource with learning and guidance to support social services teams to start using the Near Me (Attend Anywhere) video consulting platform.
It brings together new resources and evidence generated by the Iriss partnership project with NHS Near Me and Scottish Government TEC Programme, and existing training, evidence and information about using Near Me from the TEC and Near Me websites.
To begin with we've posted 'Getting started' resources, as well as Iriss.fm episodes and links to outputs from our project's Near Me Learning Network. You can find out a bit more about social work and social care services we've been working with and the blended approach we've taken to help them try using Near Me with the people they support.
Over the next few months we'll be adding:
- Case studies from our sector about using Near Me
- Learning about challenges and what works from our Quality Improvement and Independent Support Groups
- Digital and training information and learning resources
- Signposting to Quality Improvement methods
- New national guidance for Implementing Near Me (currently in development)
So keep checking back! Contact: Louise Bowen.