A project for practitioners to share experiences, evidence, discoveries and successes (SEEDS).
- Increased knowledge about Iriss’ resources, tools, approaches and support
- Discussion about, and sharing of knowledge, on topics and issues such as eligibility criteria and critical need
Changes in practice
- Increased knowledge sharing around key issues and topics
- Increased engagement of group members with Iriss
- Individual group members have seen the value of SEEDS in sharing what works or not
- Individuals’ perspectives have been influenced positively from engagement in SEEDS
There is still a need for creating spaces and frameworks within which people from across the sector and beyond can network, share knowledge and inspire each other. However, you need a topic to generate real interest; a hook to hang it all on.
What inspired participants:
Hearing about the (effort and) strategies people have developed to get around obstacles, and secure improvement.
The willingness of people to become involved in discussion (even in areas they are not familiar with), the openness of differing professionals. Also not afraid to say what’s working and what’s not.