Ellen is one of the Project Managers at Iriss, responsible for the design and delivery of work with a range of partners.
Get in touch with Ellen about:
- Ideas for new research, projects, tools
- Learning design and facilitation
- Approaches that focus on personal outcomes
- Research with unpaid carers
- Creating, using and sharing evidence
Ellen joined Iriss in 2005 and has a background in Information & Library Studies, and social work education.
She enjoys the variety of Iriss’s work and has developed projects on a range of topics including homelessness; Gypsy/Travellers; unpaid carers; personal outcomes; care leavers; social work history, supervision and leadership.