Whatever your form of communication in social services - reports, project proposals, online content, strategy documents, presentations - this two-hour, 'Iriss how' workshop will give you simple techniques to help you get your message across.
It will be fast-paced and participatory, with lots of fun, creative exercises.
What it will cover:
- Getting focused by writing a brief
- Tips for writing clearly
- The importance of keeping things simple
- Gaining the attention of your audience
- Adding some creative magic for memorability
- With a little guidance from us, and a spot of inspiration from you, your message is more likely to be heard, understood and acted on. By the end you'll be buzzing with ideas.
Who should attend?
This workshop is for those working in the social services sector. You may be a learning and development lead or training manager, a strategic manager, a practitioner, or a communications professional in the sector who would like to learn new techniques. If you want to get your message across, come along.
Tea and coffee will be available from 10.15 am. Workshop starts at 10.30 am and finishes at 12.30 pm.
This workshop is FREE but there will be a charge of £50 for late cancellation (48 hours) and no-shows.