This Hands-On-Workshop is for anyone working in the social services sector.
You may be a learning or development lead, a training manager, a strategic manager, a practitioner, or a communications professional in the sector who would like to learn new techniques.
How do you get your messages noticed?
How do you make sure your communications are understood, and acted on?
How do you bring your ideas to life?
How do you add a sprinkling of creative magic?
How do you write a brief?
How do you grab your audience's attention in a surprising way?
How do you finish with a flourish?
- Sign up for a space on this workshop.
- It's a memorable two-hour session full of tips, tricks and fresh ways to make sure your communications stand out.
- It'll be fast-paced and participatory, with lots of fun, creative exercises.
- With little guidance from us, and a spot of inspiration from you, your message is more likely to be heard, understood and acted on.
- By the end, you'll be buzzing with ideas - whatever your choice of media.
This session is for you if:
- You write blogs or online content
- Create posters or printed material
- Give talks or presentations
- Run training courses
- Write reports, strategy documents or projects proposals
- If you want to know how to get your message across, come along