We're looking forward to launching our new Evidence Search and Summary Service in the coming weeks.
As part of The Right Decision campaign - which aims to raise awareness of the role of the NHS librarian in providing the right evidence, at the right time, to support decision-making in health and social care - two WebEx (online presentations) are being held.
Both WebEx presentations will bring sector staff up to speed with the specialist librarian services available. They will cover:
- Sourcing and summarising evidence to answer your questions
- An introduction to the new Evidence Search and Summary Service (Iriss)
- Presenting evidence as easy to use digital resources, for example, digital care pathways
- Developing digital, information and health literacy skills
- Working as evidence partners in health and social care teams
The WebEx presentations are scheduled for:
1st September, 12–1 pm
26th September,2– 3 pm
If you would like to participate in one of these WebEX online presentations, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, job title and organisation, stating your preferred date.