We are looking for an associate to help us deliver our busy work plan in 2021-22. The work includes a range of projects from developing resources and training for people working in adult support and protection to developing our digital and social care offer.
The role would suit someone who enjoys and is skilled in:
- Facilitating groups.
- Communicating complex information in a clear and engaging way.
- Developing and managing projects.
- Working with a wide range of partners and interests.
The role is for 6 months (fixed term) until the end of the financial year- continuation subject to funding.
How to apply
Application is by CV and covering letter - there are more details in the 'how to apply' document below.
- CV and covering letter submission - Friday 17 September at 12 noon.
- Short interview (45 mins) - Wednesday 22 September (by Zoom.)