We're pleased to be contributing to an event - Raising awareness of improvement learning in Scotland’s social services - which is being held in Glasgow today. It is a partnership of the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC), the Care Inspectorate, NHS Education for Scotland, Balmoral Heath and Social Care, Simon Community Scotland and ourselves.
Louise Bowen, our Project Manager (Innovation and Improvement) will present on how Iriss can support practitioners with finding and using evidence. She will give an overview of the resources we produce and talk about our Evidence Search and Summary Service.
Those who attend will:
- Be more informed of the learning available to support workers at different levels
- Have an understanding of the Model for Improvement and associated tools and techniques
- Hear from others about how they support improvement in their practice
- Explore the need for other improvement learning resources for social services workers
- Get information on SSSC learning resources to support improvement
- Consider if development of practice guidance is required